New-B here, I have a 2017 P700-2 question

Thedirkster

Thedirkster

Nov 4, 2017
Ceres, Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, I'm Thedirkster

First its great to see a forum set up like this....awesome site. I haven't even broken it ("Grover" - the rover) in yet. Sorry...we name all our machines - I have a whopping 5 miles on it.

Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for the P 700 -2 (2017) ?? I am trying to find what the extra connection terminals on the wiring harness are used for.

There is one on tail light harness, right hand side - not connected to anything, Then a second one under the hood that doesn't appear to go anywhere either.

Consider adding on accessories and looking for tie in locations. After looking through this web site - LOTS one can do to step their machine up).

THANX !!!

"The" Dirkster...

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, not my first
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is: Eldred, Pa

1 2

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
welcome from Pa
I would run my own heavy wire up from battery to a fuse block and tie in my lights and things from that fuse block .

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, I'm Thedirkster

First its great to see a forum set up like this....awesome site. I haven't even broken it ("Grover" - the rover) in yet. Sorry...we name all our machines - I have a whopping 5 miles on it.

Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for the P 700 -2 (2017) ?? I am trying to find what the extra connection terminals on the wiring harness are used for.

There is one on tail light harness, right hand side - not connected to anything, Then a second one under the hood that doesn't appear to go anywhere either.

Consider adding on accessories and looking for tie in locations. After looking through this web site - LOTS one can do to step their machine up).

THANX !!!

"The" Dirkster...

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, not my first
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is: Eldred, Pa

View attachment 57703 View attachment 57704
Welcome from SE Mississippi

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Central Arkansas.. I have a P700-2 Deluxe...
Best to run wires directly from battery to a spot under the hood and use a fuse block to tie in accessories..as @swsebek said above...
There is a lot of detailed info on the site that you are looking for. Just do a search, and ask...lots of great folks on here ready to help.

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Kentucky

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!