highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've been looking into 3d printers for a couple years but never saw anything I really liked that was affordable. After looking at several reviews online, I like this Adventure 4 setup. It sounds uncomplicated so my kids can use it! Their imaginations never stop! Many reviews I've read say up and running in 15 minutes. That's what I want! The Ender 3 is the most popular printer sold on amazon, and what my buddy has been printing my plastic caps with, but they don't include and enclosure and require more tweaking from what I've read.

My main goal with the printer is to increase Talon seat riser caps production immediately but also make other prototyples that are stuck in my head. Learning the CAM process is a goal also. It's a beginner step but a start.

So I'm postponing the CNC plasma table a little longer. I have good local and online support with that service right now.

Wish me luck!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
As I continue to get the hang of this printer and settings, I’ve been trying to download useful things to print. This is one of them. New valve stem caps in ASA plastic.
1A82E6F9 FF42 4CC9 9FDA B539221165EC

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
My first attempt at printing a seat riser cover. Not perfect but it will work on my machine since I’m still running a chopped version used to get the measurements.
On the built platform upside down.
61145575 038F 4198 BF5F AFBEFEC3BA55

Showing all the supports required to print, now right side up

2B2ECFCF 996F 4640 A18D AA6F2ABBF370

My buddy will continue to print these for me anyway because he has the settings dial in perfectly. Once I get there I may supplement production if needed.

Reactions: CID
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!