New Forum Software is UP!!!!.... What do you notice?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I CANT FIX IT.
Haha.

Seems auto ads have injected themselves... somewhere.

Got to find it.

Once I had been logged in for about 5 minutes, they stopped completely. But for that first few minutes EVERY page refreshed had ad dropdown covering the action bar forcing you to wait 15 seconds viewing ad of click on it to make it go away.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I realize this is racist, but it's just too dang white! New s*** I gotta learn too and just when I thought I had a grasp mon the situation. BOOM. Shizz all goes sliding off the deep end. Sheeeet mon, where be my safe space?
014F1B70 6295 4E9B AFAD E3F4C8CDF24F

Reactions: CID and Mudwing
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Anyone have any luck finding the club store shortcut? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually like the thread layout in posts. Its fast to load and easy to read. The actual forum breakdown looks horrendous from a finding forum section but I like the New Post layout and that's really all I look at anyway. Its growing on me

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
May have missed it, but can you hit Recent Posts for a certain machine now? I used to click recent/Talon and just get the Talon stuff if I was short on time and found it to be a NICE feature.
Overall Great job on keeping the site up and always adding something new.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I don't see any way to see a listing of my subscribed threads. Perhaps I've just overlooked it somewhere? Also, no message or "liked" count.

Steve

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Variety is the spice of life.

😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉😊😋😎😍😘🥰😗😙😚☺️🙂🤗🤩🤔🤨😐😑😶🙄😏😣😥😮🤐😯😪😫😴😌😛😜😝🤤😒😓😔😕🙃🤑😲☹🙁😖😞😟😤😢😭😦😧😨😩🤯😬😰😱🥵🥶😳🤪😵😡😠🤬😷🤒🤕🤢🤮🤧😇🤠🥳🥴🥺🤥🤫🤭🧐🤓☻😈👿🤡👹👺💀☠👻👽👾🤖💩😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🙈👽😻😼😽🙀😿😾🙈🙉🙊👶🧒👦👧🧑👨👩🧓👴👵👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️👨‍🎓👩‍🎓👨‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍⚖👩‍⚖👨‍🌾👩‍🌾👨‍🍳👩‍🍳👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🏭👩‍🏭👨‍💼👩‍💼👨‍🔬👩‍🔬👨‍💻👩‍💻👨‍🎤👩‍🎤👨‍🎨👩‍🎨👨‍✈️👩‍✈️👨‍🚀👩‍🚀👨‍🚒👩‍🚒👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️💂‍♂️💂‍♀️👷‍♂️👷‍♀️🤴👸👳‍♂️👳‍♀️👲🧕🧔👱‍♂️👱‍♀️👨‍🦰👩‍🦰👨‍🦱👩‍🦱👨‍🦳👩‍🦳👨‍🦲👩‍🦲🤵👰🤰🤱👼🎅🤶🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🙍‍♂️🙍‍♀️🙎‍♂️🙎‍♀️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♀️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♀️💁‍♂️💁‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️💆‍♂️💆‍♀️💇‍♂️💇‍♀️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🕺💃👯‍♂️👯‍♀️🧖‍♂️🧖‍♀️🧗‍♂️🧗‍♀️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️🛀🛌🕴🗣👤👥🤺🏇⛷🏂🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♀️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️🚵‍♂️🚵‍♀️🏎🏍🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♀️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♀️🤹‍♂️🤹‍♀️👫👬👭💏💑👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👧‍👧🤳💪🦵🦶👈👉☝️👆🖕👇✌🤞🖖🤘🤙🖐✋👌👍👎✊👊🤛🤜🤚👋🤟✍👏👐🙌🤲🙏🤝💅👂👃👣👀👁🧠🦴🦷👅👄🦰🦱🦳🦲💋💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💌❣💔❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💟💤💢💣💥💦💨💫💬🗨🗯💭🕳👓🕶🥽🥼👔👕👖🧣🧤🧥🧦👗👘👙👚👛👜👝🛍🎒👞👟🥾🥿👠👡👢👑👒🎩🎓🧢⛑📿💄💍💎🐵🐒🦍🐶🐕🐩🐺🦊🦝🐱🐈🦁🐯🐅🐆🐴🐎🦄🦓🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐷🐖🐗🐽🐏🐑🐐🐪🐫🦙🦒🐘🦏🦛🐭🐁🐀🐹🐰🐇🐿🦔🦇🐻🐨🐼🦘🦡🐾🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥🐦🐧🕊🦅🦆🦢🦉🦚🦜🐸🐊🐢🦎🐍🐲🐉🦕🦖🐳🐋🐬🐟🐠🐡🦈🐙🐚🦀🦞🦐🦑🐌🦋🐛🐜🐝🐞🦗🕷🕸🦂🦟🦠💐🌸💮🏵🌹🥀🌺🌻🌼🌷⚘🌱🌲🌳🌴🌵🌾🌿☘🍀🍁🍂🍃🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🥭🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝🍅🥥🥑🍆🥔🥕🌽🌶🥒🥬🥦🍄🥜🌰🍞🥐🥖🥨🥯🥞🧀🍖🍗🥩🥓🍔🍟🍕🌭🥪🌮🌯🥙🥚🍳🥘🍲🥣🥗🍿🧂🥫🍱🍘🍙🍚🍛🍜🍝🍠🍢🍣🍤🍥🥮🍡🥟🥠🥡🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍼🥛☕🍵🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃🥤🥢🍽🍴🥄🔪🏺🎃🎄🎆🎇🧨✨🎈🎉🎊🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🧧🎀🎁🎗🎟🎫🎖🏆🏅🥇🥈🥉⚽️⚾️🥎🏀🏐🏈🏉🎾🥏🎳🏏🏑🏒🥍🏓🏸🥊🥋🥅⛳⛸🎣🎽🎿🛷🥌🎯🎱🔮🧿🎮🕹🎰🎲🧩🧸♠️♥️♦️♣️♟🃏🀄🎴🎭🖼🎨🧵🧶🌍🌎🌏🌐🗺🧭🏔⛰🌋🗻🏕🏖🏜🏝🏞🏟🏛🏗🧱🏘🏚🏠🏡🏢🏣🏤🏥🏦🏨🏩🏪🏫🏬🏭🏯🏰💒🗼🗽⛪🕌🕍⛩🕋⛲⛺🌁🌃🏙🌄🌅🌆🌇🌉♨️🌌🎠🎡🎢💈🎪🚂🚃🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉🚊🚝🚞🚋🚌🚍🚎🚐🚑🚒🚓🚔🚕🚖🚗🚘🚙🚚🚛🚜🚜🛴🛹🛵🚏🛣🛤🛢⛽🚨🚥🚦🛑🚧⚓⛵🛶🚤🛳⛴🛥🚢✈🛩🛫🛬💺🚁🚟🚠🚡🛰🚀🛸🛎🧳⌛⏳⌚⏰⏱⏲🕰🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗🕣🕘🕤🕙🕥🕚🕦🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜🌡☀️🌝🌞⭐🌟🌠☁️⛅⛈🌤🌥🌦🌧🌨🌩🌪🌫🌬🌀🌈🌂☂️☔⛱⚡❄☃️⛄☄🔥💧🌊

Each one was an individual emoji and No Flat Earth WTF? 😅

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At first I didn’t like it as well, now that Ive changed the theme to dark I like it better.

advertisement