R

Red_Rebel

Apr 22, 2019
Franklin, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hello, I'm Red_Rebel

Hi all.
Relitively new rzr xpt4 owner here. I thought I should introduce myself since my bro-in-law has me meeting up with y’all at RRB in a couple weeks.

I currently live in Franklin, TN with a family of 4. I come from a quad background, but have been out of them for many years. We, the fam, needed something to do together and sxs looked fun. So here we are. Another money pit. we got a couple cool places to ride around here, plus I’m street legal. I / we enjoy riding around town a LOT...farmers market, bar, coffee shop, etc...

Anyway. Hi all. Excited to hit RRB!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is: Around town

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum from Central Texas

Reactions: sharp
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from rb3offroad.com - Tempe, AZ

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcom from just a short drive down 840 from you!

Reactions: RB3offroad
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Red_Rebel

Hi all.
Relitively new rzr xpt4 owner here. I thought I should introduce myself since my bro-in-law has me meeting up with y’all at RRB in a couple weeks.

I currently live in Franklin, TN with a family of 4. I come from a quad background, but have been out of them for many years. We, the fam, needed something to do together and sxs looked fun. So here we are. Another money pit. we got a couple cool places to ride around here, plus I’m street legal. I / we enjoy riding around town a LOT...farmers market, bar, coffee shop, etc...

Welcome from Wisconsin. I've been in Franklin before. Beautiful town. Wife and I toured the Carter house. Crazy story there.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from here, wherever that current position is at this moment in time, which is not there, until an eventual bringing may very well position myself somewhere over there in the future. Wherever of course, that may be, because I certainly don't know where that is. I think.
Bloviation....

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri

gch1911

gch1911

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome from south central nebraska

R

Red_Rebel

Apr 22, 2019
Franklin, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from Canton, OH. Polaris is our favorite brand to rag on, but it's all in good fun. We definitely want pictures if a Honda tows you back to camp. ;)

It’s all good.
We can probably use the same strap that I pulled the honda’s to the finish line with.
I have no brand loyalty. I bought this because it fit what I wanted at the time. I’ve got an old Ducati for the same reason. Does exactly what I want.

Lots of TN people here. That’s cool. Always looking for people to ride with.

Franklin has so much fun history. The fam took a “ghost tour” (more of a ghost histor lesson) of the Lutz house, which is about 3 blocks from me. On the tour she mentioned a friend of hers who used to live in a house beside me that was haunted. We’ve only been here about 3 years, but I can’t imagine moving away.

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
welcome from just above Normandy TN

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Red_Rebel

Hi all.

Welcome! And we will change your favorite place to ride at RRB! HA!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!