Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State :cool:

Inventory is pretty scarce for all models right now due to Covid shutdowns. Ordering one is probably your best bet at this point. Wouldn't hurt to do a dealer search in a radius you are wiling to drive and see if any of them have one in stock.

Either way, once you get a rig, get some pics posted up.

#NTC

Bill450L

Bill450L

Dec 4, 2020
Atco, NJ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm going to try and be patient and faithful to my dealer and sales guy I always deal through. I'm sure I'm helping them to with these hard times for people. I could still post pictures of my CRD450L and Polaris Ace 900.
KIMG1494

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I'm going to try and be patient and faithful to my dealer and sales guy I always deal through. I'm sure I'm helping them to with these hard times for people. I could still post pictures of my CRD450L and Polaris Ace 900.View attachment 239441
Being loyal to your dealer / salesman will pay off if you ever need some kind of service done.

Nice bike!!! 👍

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!