New from Oregon

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Just joined the Side x Side club. I am 71. Ordered my P500 on January 15th. Can't hardly wait to get it. Feel like a kid at Christmas. Really looking forward to adding a windshield, roof and winch. I have a very nice Heartland Prowler Toy Hauler I bought brand new. Planning a winter trip in January through February of 2024. Getting away from the cold wet winters in Oregon. Can't wait to ride the desert trails. Explore, have fun. Campfires, drink a cold beer. Catch a fish in Lake Mead..

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

Better hurry, Lake Mead is almost empty. 😥

Trippin' with a SxS is Heaven. 😍

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just joined the Side x Side club. I am 71. Ordered my P500 on January 15th. Can't hardly wait to get it. Feel like a kid at Christmas. Really looking forward to adding a windshield, roof and winch. I have a very nice Heartland Prowler Toy Hauler I bought brand new. Planning a winter trip in January through February of 2024. Getting away from the cold wet winters in Oregon. Can't wait to ride the desert trails. Explore, have fun. Campfires, drink a cold beer. Catch a fish in Lake Mead..
Sound like you have a great plan and welcome from Ohio

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll! Hope your travels are many and full of memories. It’s not the starting or ending date… It’s the - that matters.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Idaho from welcome. Tillamook NF at or near Browns camp is an excellent place to ride and familiarize yourself with the 500! Ps get a Super ATV flip up windshield. This OEM Honda one pictured sucked
ECC0BEA4 E048 4C66 A57A 050D7997D57E

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Thanks USA for all the welcomes from all the different states. I am amazed at how many states said hi..
I will do pictures from the start of my project with the P500. Hope its here this week.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!