highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan. I am just south of SA a few miles, we need to set up a Hidden Falls ride. I actually am thinking about a small group ride in mid November.
That would be fun! I might be able to make that and take some buddies with me.

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome fellow Texan from SE Texas... Glad to have you onboard... Looks like you've already been doing a pretty good job at spendin' your money, but let me tell you, these guys will help you spend a bunch more!! 🤣
I'm kind'a new around here too, but came here to learn more about my P1K5 and contribute where I can... It's been a fun ride so far, and there's a lotta good folks here with a world of knowledge on these machines...
Best think you can learn how to use is that search box in the upper right corner of the header!! There's hardly a subject that you can type in that hasn't been covered by some of the best in the business here. Further, check out the builds thread... You'll get more ideas on how to spend more money for things you didn't even know you needed that you can't live without now that you have the knowledge of their existence and function!!
Welcome aboard,
Good luck,
Charlie

J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome fellow Texan from SE Texas... Glad to have you onboard... Looks like you've already been doing a pretty good job at spendin' your money, but let me tell you, these guys will help you spend a bunch more!! 🤣
I'm kind'a new around here too, but came here to learn more about my P1K5 and contribute where I can... It's been a fun ride so far, and there's a lotta good folks here with a world of knowledge on these machines...
Best think you can learn how to use is that search box in the upper right corner of the header!! There's hardly a subject that you can type in that hasn't been covered by some of the best in the business here. Further, check out the builds thread... You'll get more ideas on how to spend more money for things you didn't even know you needed that you can't live without now that you have the knowledge of their existence and function!!
Welcome aboard,
Good luck,
Charlie
Thanks for the great info, Charlie!

We would love for you to join us at Hidden Falls in Nov.

Reactions: Smittyp and FJC 79
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!