New from Utah

B

bwaltom

Feb 19, 2014
Utah
I got my pioneer 700-4 (Red) on 2-14-14. Planning on using it for camping, hunting, & just having fun with my family.

Reactions: bobbyhill
N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Welcome to the forum.Think just what the pioneer is made for whether its sitting in garage or driving it the kids are in it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome bwaltom,
Great to have you as part of our community. As you just got your P4 what questions do you have? We would be happy to here and help.
Post some pics if you get time. We love pics.
C-ya around.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
BWaltom, Welcome fellow Ute. I'm also located in Utah and I've had my Pioneer since last September. It will be good to see a few more Pioneers on the trails around here. So far I've really enjoyed my P4. Just curious what dealer you purchased it from? This is great forum and a lot of helpful and really innovative members on this forum.

B

bwaltom

Feb 19, 2014
Utah
Hondasxs said:
Welcome bwaltom,
Great to have you as part of our community. As you just got your P4 what questions do you have? We would be happy to here and help.
Post some pics if you get time. We love pics.
C-ya around.

Thanks. Just getting the feel of things. Mostly waiting for some after market accessories for some more options. I be sure to take some pics on my next ride!

B

bwaltom

Feb 19, 2014
Utah
fishin2Dmax said:
BWaltom, Welcome fellow Ute. I'm also located in Utah and I've had my Pioneer since last September. It will be good to see a few more Pioneers on the trails around here. So far I've really enjoyed my P4. Just curious what dealer you purchased it from? This is great forum and a lot of helpful and really innovative members on this forum.

I got mine from Monarch Honda in Orem. Happy to be here & learn from everyone else!

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
bwaltom said:
fishin2Dmax said:

I got mine from Monarch Honda in Orem. Happy to be here & learn from everyone else!

I too bought my Red 700-4 from Monarch. Gary was my sales rep. Did you have too wait for yours, or was it in stock?

B

bwaltom

Feb 19, 2014
Utah
It was in Stock. I put some $ on it for them to hold until I got my trailer & some other things in order. Kevin was my salesman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!