New guy from Indiana

Bryan 22

Bryan 22

Lifetime Member
Jan 8, 2014
Northern Indiana
Just thought i would say hi and introduce myself. My name is Bryan Miller and im from northern Indiana. Just bought a Pioneer 700-2 and have learned alot of things from everybody already on here so i thought i would join. Seems like a lot of good guys and (gals?).

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hey Bryan, I was born in LaPorte In. Glad to have you in the group there's a lot of good info posted in these pages. Post pics when you can we all never get tired of pics.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the community Bryan,
Be sure to take a good look around the site. Ya, lots of good info. If you ever have a question we are here to answer.
Also, be sure to put a order in for some free decals on the home page.
C-ya

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Hi Bryan,

I'm in SE Indiana. You should make plans to join our first group ride at Windrock park in Tenn., its gonna be a blast!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome, feel free to reach out if you need help the members have been very helpful.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!