New Guy with questions

O

old sparky

Sep 24, 2023
az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,
I bought my first side by side a 23 pioneer 1000 5 deluxe. I took it out for a 30 mile ride and now am trying to make some personalizations.
I am installing some cab lights and a backup / work light. I found a wiring schematic on this forum. Now I am wondering the location of spare plugs. Is there something that shows the location of factory wire loom plugs that come on higher models. Like the backup alarm courtesy lights and others that I dont even know of?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello all,
I bought my first side by side a 23 pioneer 1000 5 deluxe. I took it out for a 30 mile ride and now am trying to make some personalizations.
I am installing some cab lights and a backup / work light. I found a wiring schematic on this forum. Now I am wondering the location of spare plugs. Is there something that shows the location of factory wire loom plugs that come on higher models. Like the backup alarm courtesy lights and others that I dont even know of?
The Club Store has some plug and play back up / work lights. And a smaller LED light bar that's plug and play, wires into your high beam. I like easy.

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello all,
Welcome from South Florida

🤔 we need pictures of this "pioneer" you speak of...😂

Check out the club store for some real nice plug-n-play accessories. Also, consider becoming a lifetime/supporting member and you'll have access to manuals, and other goodies too ....NoMo.... 👍

Good luck

H

HondaTech

Hello all,

The backup alarm is still under the rear floorboard near the engine I believe.

The courtesy light harness isn't included on any model that doesn't come factory with them.

Honda has 3 separate harness #'s for Deluxe/Base, Trail and Forest. This also includes the lack of wiring for lighted dash switches. Everything would have to be custom wired like I recently did on a fellow members machine.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought my first side by side a 23 pioneer 1000 5 deluxe.
Nice and congrats from commie Run Michigan!

The search up top is your friend and has answers to many issues you have that we already covered.

Rule #4 when you join/first post, thats pics of your ride so…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

O

old sparky

Sep 24, 2023
az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have already installed my cab lights next to the ROP above the front seat where I wanted them. I started wiring them but came across a wiring diagram that must show all models wiring. So I thought I would ask before finishing up. On the backups I have a plate installed for some I had already purchased. I will post a picture of them in a few days when I can get back out to the shop to finish up. I will look at the store for future stuff or ideas.

thanks

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from SE Ky. The club store sells the back up /work light harness that u can use your own lights with. He even set mine up to take power from my 2nd fuse box located under the hood. Great people to deal with and unless you are a very skilled professional electrician I don’t see it being done any better.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!