Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello Everyone.
What do you think about the new background and header?
- Does it look ok on your screen?
- after the first time loading, does it load ok?
- how does the header look on a mobile device? You may not be able to experience the side backgrounds.

Go ahead, hit me with the truth if its all jacked up. LOL.. But really, if its messed up or acting funny let me know.

For those of you who are viewing on a large monitor screen you also have new side backgrounds.
Resolution needs to be 1250px or better to really experience it.
If you are on a lower resolution. You can check it out by hitting (CTRL) & (-) at the same time to zoom out. You can also hold (CTRL) and use the mouse (SCROLL WHEEL) to zoom in and out.

TO RETURN TO NORMAL
Hit (CTRL) & (#0) at the same time to get back to 100% zoom

Desktop

Thanks.

Last edited:
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I had just noticed it about 10 minute ago. I use an I Pad and I think it looks very sharp. I was scrolling up and down trying to figure out what it was a picture of.
I like it.

Reactions: Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice update! :)

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I noticed you changed that you had changed it right after they announced the pioneer 1000 (no grass growing under sometimes feet), looks great and loads fine on all my computers.

C

Chooglin

I like it..............I especially like the header , nice work !!!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've actually started using the website instead of TapaTalk. It's easy to use and looks better.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!