Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well,
I would say that overall the site has been performing well. But this evening we had a major crash. Seems a server node went down at the server farm. At first, we thought it was the Russians, but then we realized the all the JTW "BS" was too much to handle causing the node to kick the bucket. Luckily the server farm peeps got it replaced and restarted with a little over an hour downtime.

On a side note.
A few months back I enlisted in a second server just to house daily backups as I was expecting the Russians to hit January 20. Seem to be holding them off for now.

For those of you who are on late at night. You may find some latency around 2-4am EST. This is the time all backups are scheduled to hit. Other than a short period of slow loading I don't expect any issues.

If you seen the CloudFlare notice today. That was from a Content Delivery Network who's job is help buffer any sporadic downtime and help weed out all the Russians before they get to the site. It is the primary reason the site does not see much spam.

Ok...
Just figured I would let yall know a little about what is needed to keep things running smoothly.
C-ya.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well,
I would say that overall the site has been performing well. But this evening we had a major crash. Seems a server node went down at the server farm. At first, we thought it was the Russians, but then we realized the all the JTW "BS" was too much to handle causing the node to kick the bucket. Luckily the server farm peeps got it replaced and restarted with a little over an hour downtime.

On a side note.
A few months back I enlisted in a second server just to house daily backups as I was expecting the Russians to hit January 20. Seem to be holding them off for now.

For those of you who are on late at night. You may find some latency around 2-4am EST. This is the time all backups are scheduled to hit. Other than a short period of slow loading I don't expect any issues.

If you seen the CloudFlare notice today. That was from a Content Delivery Network who's job is help buffer any sporadic downtime and help weed out all the Russians before they get to the site. It is the primary reason the site does not see much spam.

Ok...
Just figured I would let yall know a little about what is needed to keep things running smoothly.
C-ya.

Uh.... did you say Russians?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

IMG 3023 IMG 3024 IMG 3025 IMG 3026

Which one??? That damn JTW!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!