Texas-Hunter

The Cute One..
Lifetime Member
Oct 28, 2018
Lone Star State
www.smoked-meat.com
Ownership

1. 700-2
Last week I received a call from a group that is representing Honda and they asked me if I would take one hour out of my day to look at some new prototype units. They said they are looking to bring these or some of these prototypes to the public over the next 3-4 years. This is going down here in Dallas, (Addison) July 20th and 21st. and for my hour of time with their tablet making my notes and survey they will drop me a 120 bones cash.. Not really tickled about the cash part but seeing what they are looking to do.. Oh, and no phones allowed.. :(

Has anyone else been to one of these?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Last week I received a call from a group that is representing Honda and they asked me if I would take one hour out of my day to look at some new prototype units. They said they are looking to bring these or some of these prototypes to the public over the next 3-4 years. This is going down here in Dallas, (Addison) July 20th and 21st. and for my hour of time with their tablet making my notes and survey they will drop me a 120 bones cash.. Not really tickled about the cash part but seeing what they are looking to do.. Oh, and no phones allowed.. :(

Never heard of them doing this but its cool that they are.
Lucky dog.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB

Sounds a little suspicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

A buddy of mine did a similar thing with can-am.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Pulls back cover.....
"Well, what do you think?"

"That's really cool, you will sell a ton of them"

Guy in the suit nods with approval and winks.
The second and third guys says , come over here.
"Now get in the trunk"

That's how NDA's work in the desert.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
think all these big companies have to do this research, to see what people like and dont but i think its specific people, like dealers and suppliers so they arent going to say anything if they are told too for being scared of loosing the relationship.

Reactions: BWAF
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500

Maybe you will get to test a 1,000cc Rincon or a 50inch wide sport model. It shouldn’t be hard for Honda to put the new 520 rubicon engine in the 500p frame and throw some better seats and shocks on it.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hopefully you got the name of the company (the group representing honda) and you are at least looking them up on line. I know in the past honda has started some interaction with users via surveys that expanded into focus groups, phone calls and even some of the engineers coming out to ride with you.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hopefully you got the name of the company (the group representing honda) and you are at least looking them up on line. I know in the past honda has started some interaction with users via surveys that expanded into focus groups, phone calls and even some of the engineers coming out to ride with you.
I got the same thing today. They left a message. There called “A point of view Research” I’m a bit skeptical. The call was from the country of California so a big Red flag to me.

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the same thing today. They left a message. There called “A point of view Research” I’m a bit skeptical. The call was from the country of California so a big Red flag to me.
I thought you were moving there! Joining the [HASHTAG]#metoo[/HASHTAG] movement !

Reactions: Remington and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!