Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
New shirts available in the club store!

Honda SxS Club Online Store
Members get a 25% discount code --> HONDASXS25.
Shirts

Last edited:
J

JTW

Guys ordering.. I notice the shirts seem to run a touch on the small size. A size larger after washing and drying fits about perfect.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Guys ordering.. I notice the shirts seem to run a touch on the small size. A size larger after washing and drying fits about perfect.
Thanks for the feedback.
My first ones fit well. Have 6 or so washes on them currently.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'll add it in to the description if need be.

Just to let everyone know. This store is a new avenue for me. So I welcome feedback.
Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'll add it in to the description if need be.

Just to let everyone know. This store is a new avenue for me. So I welcome feedback.
Thanks.

My takeover shirt and the other one I ordered seemed to run small. Or maybe I'm running a little large:D

advertisement
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
This store is a new avenue for me. So I welcome feedback.
Thanks.

Just a thought, if you did a polo shirt with a small logo over the 'pocket' I could wear it to work when they have 'casual day'. I think a white polo with the mud splatter logo (like the bumper sticker) would look cool. Then again this might be one of those cool ideas where you sell exactly one shirt.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks.

Do you have a choice of material have the shirts made out of? While I normally like cotton something that is moisture wicking would be nice for summer the middle one is my favorite so far.

Reactions: Jshell3 and sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Do you have a choice of material have the shirts made out of? While I normally like cotton something that is moisture wicking would be nice for summer the middle one is my favorite so far.
There are lots of options with styles available. I can add some in later this week. What style were you wanting it with?

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
R

rkwerner

Jun 15, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One that says "Real Toys Don't Have Belts" or something along those lines to stir up the po-po crowd could be fun. But I have several buddies who work for Polaris and I like like to give them a hard time.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Want to keep this thread updated with new designs for the Honda SxS Club Online Store
Currently, the store is still under construction. I'm working on it here and there, organizing and working on the layout. Please note, The store is function fine as it sits and ready for order.
Dont forget the discount code
25% off most products - HONDASXS25.
*Few exclusions.

Here are a few new designs over the past few weeks.
.... Yes, I know, I know.. Need something besides a Red 1000. Ok. Im working on it. lol.

Also, I received a small order of hats. Still having supplier issues on these!

Just some background on this project. Shirt design has been a challenge. So many options and trying to pitch your idea to someone via email makes it even more difficult. Well. Let let me know what you think. This is my first attempt at grand scale clothing so I have lots of work to do!
Thanks.

11112 1111 11113 Hat2 300x300

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!