Welcome TMugg Designs as a new club vendor.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome TMugg Designs as a new club vendor and a new small business owner.
@tmuggdesigns
He makes Split windshields and full glass bump out brackets for factory Honda windshields.
He also makes cup holders and other odd things.

Currently, he only sells via email and Facebook.
If interested in one of his products please reach out.
Send him a private message here --> https://hondasxs.com/conversations/add?to=tmuggdesigns

Here is a post he made a few days ago - P1000 - More air flow!! Windshield extensions etc

417019 057f917b4db4a194cf1070ebd4acb5ee 417020 f865f1c63a388c7db884a64d840a469f 417021 25a3eeb5af23409d29aaaecaeac4b6c1

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@tmuggdesigns
He makes Split windshields and full glass bump out brackets for factory Honda windshields.

Send him a private message here --> https://hondasxs.com/conversations/add?to=tmuggdesigns

Here is a post he made a few days ago - P1000 - More air flow!! Windshield extensions etc

View attachment 418291 View attachment 418292 View attachment 418293
Thank you!! Anyone can text me too! Tom Mueggenborg 405-833-9863. I’m gonna work on a website. If anyone has a good easy sight to create one let me know!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I use Shopify, But I'm not going to rave about it.
While they do have a $5/m plan, it's watered down. It might work for you tho for a basic shop.
but, for less than a handful of products that don't change much, I would choose a cheap static site and use PayPal links or similar methods. You may just want a showcase site.

And read the terms to make sure you own the domain name if you pick one. Some hold that hostage making it hard to transfer to another service in the future.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
While they do have a $5/m plan, it's watered down. It might work for you tho for a basic shop.
but, for less than a handful of products that don't change much, I would choose a cheap static site and use PayPal links or similar methods. You may just want a showcase site.

And read the terms to make sure you own the domain name if you pick one. Some hold that hostage making it hard to transfer to another service in the future.
Welcome...

THIS EXACTLY! Recently had a website of mine's domain name taken by hostage.. and they want a outrageous amount to get it returned. I use Wordpress.. but mine is a subscription type site... while relatively quick and easy, but not really for basic shops. As Hondasxs Shopify does work well for a basic shop. It is a good place to start.

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Will do! Thank you!!

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome...

THIS EXACTLY! Recently had a website of mine's domain name taken by hostage.. and they want a outrageous amount to get it returned. I use Wordpress.. but mine is a subscription type site... while relatively quick and easy, but not really for basic shops. As Hondasxs Shopify does work well for a basic shop. It is a good place to start.

What kinda website you got 🤔 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

#NTC 🤘😎

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
@tmuggdesigns

View attachment 418291 View attachment 418292 View attachment 418293
Welcome and glad to have you as a vendor.

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy and welcome from Northern Iowa
Take a look at Wix.com for a website builder.
Fairly easy to build your site and add pages.
You can start out for free and then upgrade later.
Once you upgrade, the domain name is yours.
This is my free site.
This is the site I built for where I work, also using Wix.com.
And yes, Shaggy Helped. haha ;)
We do not sell anything on the work site, but the capability is there to do so if needed.
Have a good day

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thank you!! Anyone can text me too! Tom Mueggenborg 405-833-9863. I’m gonna work on a website. If anyone has a good easy sight to create one let me know!
Welcome to a great place to be a vendor!
I've used a Wix Business website since my beginning in 2019. It works and is easy to setup and modify. They have quirks but all platforms do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!