New Hoosier on 2023 Pioneer 500

M88A1

M88A1

Mar 13, 2024
South Central Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
Hey all,

We have been riding Honda ATV's awhile and then seen the Pioneer 500 and really liked the size. Its mostly for going out to pasture and mailbox...But also looking forward to exploring the western US with it.

P500

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Hey all,

We have been riding Honda ATV's awhile and then seen the Pioneer 500 and really liked the size. Its mostly for going out to pasture and mailbox...But also looking forward to exploring the western US with it.

View attachment 421357
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. It looks like the cows approve. If you are going to explore the Western US, visit Oklahoma, the cows outnumber the people here.;)

M88A1

M88A1

Mar 13, 2024
South Central Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the forum. I found you yesterday and read some good information and now i have ideas for some great mods to really make the most out of our P500....

One plan is to wonder around the western US finding public lands to just trail ride and soak up the scenery

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the forum. I found you yesterday and read some good information and now i have ideas for some great mods to really make the most out of our P500....

One plan is to wonder around the western US finding public lands to just trail ride and soak up the scenery
That sounds like a good plan.

Hoosier1960

Hoosier1960

Lifetime Member
Jul 26, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
Hey all,

View attachment 421357

Welcome from another Hoosier in south central Indiana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
Congrats and welcome to the forum from Washington state.

Mike

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I havent heard or read about that one. If you have a link or info please send my way...thanks
Just have to turn the adjustment nuts on the cable. You can adjust it out of existence. The ECU prevents the machine from shifting from first through neutral into reverse without reading zero mph. A few forum users have specifically tested this. So we really don’t know why it exists other than to potentially prevent some moron from shifting to reverse and backing over somebody or something and trying to sue Big Red. 🤷🏻‍♂️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!