Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Am still trying to figure out if its a good thing or not.
I think they are trying, but some of it does not fit for all users.
Especially the part of only doing 35 mph.
Why would I only do 35 mph and be a hazard on a 2 lane road outside of town.
When I can do the speed limit, or be going the speed of traffic .
Have a good day

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They have changed it a little here in Idaho as well. Before everything was driveable except state highways. They changed it last year so a person could drive on the state highway up to 5 miles to access trailheads or fuel and such if the road is 60 mph or less. This year they have changed it 65. The maximum speed of the offroad vehicle is 45 mph. I live on a less busy stretch of the highway so I find it nice to get on the pavement and cruise down the road. I tried it once going abut 55 but to me 45 is plenty fast enough. Sometimes you feel like a hazard on the road, but I just stay along the edge and haven't had any trouble with other vehicles yet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!