New kid on the block

Nate_32

Nate_32

Jun 25, 2020
MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings from SW Missouri! I finally pulled the trigger on a Pioneer 1000-5 and have been loving it so far! I was amazed at just how fast they get snagged up on FB market as I usually just barely missed the boat on buying a good used one for a reasonable price. After setting up several alerts on my phone, I drove down to Arkansas a few weeks ago and picked up a souped up 2016 with low miles! Even talked them into selling me the trailer with it! The kids and I have been having a blast in it, and I've already done some mowing and spraying on my food plots! I can post a new thread in the appropriate forums if no one responds to this but these are the two things I'd like to accomplish on her first.

1) Mount LED lights on the sides and rear, but debating between the bars or the cubes and locations. Hoping to get some insight, recommendations, or gotchas before ordering anything.

2) Really wanted camo or a darker color panels, and was wondering if anyone here would have any interest in trading the plastic panels off their 2016 1000-5 for all my white ones? Please DM me if you are interested!

Really looking forward to all the fun times in our new rig!

Thanks,
Nate

Honda1 Honda2 Honda3

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Greetings from SW Missouri! I finally pulled the trigger on a Pioneer 1000-5 and have been loving it so far! I was amazed at just how fast they get snagged up on FB market as I usually just barely missed the boat on buying a good used one for a reasonable price. After setting up several alerts on my phone, I drove down to Arkansas a few weeks ago and picked up a souped up 2016 with low miles! Even talked them into selling me the trailer with it! The kids and I have been having a blast in it, and I've already done some mowing and spraying on my food plots! I can post a new thread in the appropriate forums if no one responds to this but these are the two things I'd like to accomplish on her first.

1) Mount LED lights on the sides and rear, but debating between the bars or the cubes and locations. Hoping to get some insight, recommendations, or gotchas before ordering anything.

2) Really wanted camo or a darker color panels, and was wondering if anyone here would have any interest in trading the plastic panels off their 2016 1000-5 for all my white ones? Please DM me if you are interested!

Really looking forward to all the fun times in our new rig!?

Thanks,
Nate

View attachment 209464 View attachment 209465 View attachment 209466
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! With low miles and how bald the front tires are I suspect you toe in / out is off, they come off the dealer floor usually toed out pretty bad

Nate_32

Nate_32

Jun 25, 2020
MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! With low miles and how bald the front tires are I suspect you toe in / out is off, they come off the dealer floor usually toed out pretty bad

Yeah, that was my main concern when I looked it over. They said they had the alignment finally fixed the "right way" supposedly, and had the receipts and service records to back it up. I will be putting some new shoes on her real soon!

Thanks for the heads-up though!

Nate

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Really looking forward to all the fun times in our new rig!

Thanks,
Nate

View attachment 209464 View attachment 209465 View attachment 209466
Welcome from NE Missouri.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I like the white, but then I may be partial, I have a 2016 P1K-3. If you need any info or help spending money, there are folks on here that will gladly help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!