New Kiwi

advertisement
J

JTW

Hello. New member from New Zealand. Now own a 2017 500. Joined the forum as it looks extremely helpful. Always interested in other owners ideas, takes a lot off guess work away.
Where abouts in NZ??

Reactions: sharp
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
and they have ATV tours. I thinking family trip. Seriously my 22 yo wanted to go to NZ. I may have to PM you

Reactions: JTW and sharp
advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from South Carolina. Have an acquaintance who runs a hunting guide service out of Lower Hutt. I have hunted with him several times in Colorado and he keeps asking me to come there to hunt with him. Getting that kinda no of time off from work and hiding that kinda cash from the ex and her attorneys has proven difficult .... but it is on the bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nashville tn.

Reactions: Macca
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Love NZ! If I ever left the US, New Zealand is at the top of my list.

Welcome here.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!