P500 New light bar, winch, and storage

bowhunterbob

bowhunterbob

Feb 28, 2021
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
I recently added a few new items to the 520 and thought I would share. A 40' light bar from SuperATV, Warn Axon 35-S winch, and a Tractor Supply storage box. The storage box is what I'm most excited about. I scoured through every storage box out there at all price ranges and ironically found the best fit at Tractor Supply for $169.99. Easy universal installation, rugged, and l think looks great. Box can be quickly and easily removed. I have all of my emergency items in it now: first aid kit, Milwaukee air pump, tire plug kit, retractable tow rope, and battery charger. I am going to pick up a second box and mount it on the other side for my beverages. It acts as a cooler as well and even has a drain plug. The box may not be for everyone because the actual storage space is a little small, but it fits my needs perfectly.

IMG 4934 IMG 4935 IMG 4936 IMG 4937 IMG 4938 IMG 4939

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I recently added a few new items to the 520 and thought I would share. A 40' light bar from SuperATV, Warn Axon 35-S winch, and a Tractor Supply storage box. The storage box is what I'm most excited about. I scoured through every storage box out there at all price ranges and ironically found the best fit at Tractor Supply for $169.99. Easy universal installation, rugged, and l think looks great. Box can be quickly and easily removed. I have all of my emergency items in it now: first aid kit, Milwaukee air pump, tire plug kit, retractable tow rope, and battery charger. I am going to pick up a second box and mount it on the other side for my beverages. It acts as a cooler as well and even has a drain plug. The box may not be for everyone because the actual storage space is a little small, but it fits my needs perfectly.

View attachment 366602 View attachment 366603 View attachment 366604 View attachment 366605 View attachment 366606 View attachment 366607
looks good

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!