P500 Over 50 mods, full video, review, and explanation of work!

A

arachnyd

Feb 20, 2023
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I finally put together a video of all my mods for my BUDGET P500 build. Thanks everyone for all the help on here to get me to the completion point:

I'm 6'9", Offroad, use for farm use, transport people, and participate in parades. The P500 is great for all those uses, and at a wonderful price as well. The compact size creates few limitations, but really opens the door to do things that you can't do in other UTVs- like attack 50" ATV trails and haul it in the back of a regular pickup truck. Let me show you all of these! While its great out of the package, there's also some key mods that are relatively cheap but have a HUGE impact, from increasing storage to protecting you from the elements. Details on the modifications discussed in this video are available here:
Mod List with Links

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!