New Member - AL

B

bamahunter

Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just joined the site when I stumbled across it looking for aftermarket gear (i.e. cheaper priced "stuff") since our family just purchased a 2015 Pioneer 700-4 (18 hrs). It will be primarily used for going up/down the foothills of the Appalachians here in NE AL to get me to/from turkey and deer hunting areas... hopefully find excuses to take it duck hunting or spring antler shed hunting as well. This is our first SxS as I sold my Honda 4x4 Rancher a few years back... look forward to reading/learning/meeting folks/etc.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the forum! New myself, but nonetheless welcome!

B

bamahunter

Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Scottsboro... we're around 25 mi from TN state line and 35 mi from GA line

Reactions: JTW
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
My brother in law lives over in Harvest. Not far at all from you...

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just joined the site when I stumbled across it looking for aftermarket gear (i.e. cheaper priced "stuff") since our family just purchased a 2015 Pioneer 700-4 (18 hrs). It will be primarily used for going up/down the foothills of the Appalachians here in NE AL to get me to/from turkey and deer hunting areas... hopefully find excuses to take it duck hunting or spring antler shed hunting as well. This is our first SxS as I sold my Honda 4x4 Rancher a few years back... look forward to reading/learning/meeting folks/etc.

Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you. Share some pics of that Pioneer in its natural habitat some time. We love pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Miss_Oak and JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! My wife is from Scottsboro. Well, actually Dutton but close enough. I'm in Winchester, TN. You need to come riding with us at Bull Run sometimes. I park at community center in Keith Springs. Not far for you at all. Search for the Bull Run ride thread. We post there when we are going. You and @DGann can represent the 700s lol.

Reactions: drfubar
B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Welcome from Sand Mt. AL.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum, there ar some great people with some mad skills on this forum. So if you need any help with different things we are here to help. Don't let the P1K guys give you a hard time, I'm still in a 700-4 and we love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: BULLDOG6
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the forum, there ar some great people with some mad skills on this forum. So if you need any help with different things we are here to help. Don't let the P1K guys give you a hard time, I'm still in a 700-4 and we love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk
The 700 is a great machine....

Reactions: Tramguage1
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nashville.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!