Honda4lifeKS

Honda4lifeKS

Feb 16, 2024
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Hello all. My name is Jason. I am from South Central KS and I have been a Honda addict all my life. Cut my teeth on a 2nd Gen FL250, owned many a Honda 3 wheeler and Quad thru the years, later bought a FL350R for the daughter and still have TRX450R that I'm barely riding anymore. They say with age comes a cage and even though we own a Polaris RZR and and Ace I wanted my SXS To be a Honda, so over Thanksgiving weekend we got a 23 R4 LV. Joined the group to be amongst like minded individuals and get some sage advice when needed! Thanks for having me

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all. My name is Jason. I am from South Central KS and I have been a Honda addict all my life. Cut my teeth on a 2nd Gen FL250, owned many a Honda 3 wheeler and Quad thru the years, later bought a FL350R for the daughter and still have TRX450R that I'm barely riding anymore. They say with age comes a cage and even though we own a Polaris RZR and and Ace I wanted my SXS To be a Honda, so over Thanksgiving weekend we got a 23 R4 LV. Joined the group to be amongst like minded individuals and get some sage advice when needed! Thanks for having me
Welcome! Let's see some pics.

Honda4lifeKS

Honda4lifeKS

Feb 16, 2024
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Welcome! Let's see some pics.
Don't have a whole lot yet! Haven't been riding much yet.

Screenshot 20240217 074236 Screenshot 20240217 074217 Screenshot 20240217 074359

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Ohio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!