Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all. My name is Jason. I am from South Central KS and I have been a Honda addict all my life. Cut my teeth on a 2nd Gen FL250, owned many a Honda 3 wheeler and Quad thru the years, later bought a FL350R for the daughter and still have TRX450R that I'm barely riding anymore. They say with age comes a cage and even though we own a Polaris RZR and and Ace I wanted my SXS To be a Honda, so over Thanksgiving weekend we got a 23 R4 LV. Joined the group to be amongst like minded individuals and get some sage advice when needed! Thanks for having me
Welcome to the club from BC. Nice ride you got there! Enjoy it.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Idaho, are you gonna go, with bigger tires? I see three. Time for Baja in the sun….be most graciously welcomed…

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Good lookin’ Talon 👍🏼

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!