Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry! Meant to say what size spacer on reply.šŸ¤­
Sā€™all good. Thatā€™s where you might want to research. If you were getting aftermarket rims you can save out with the rim a bit and also add 1ā€ spacers in the rear. Tons of wheel info on this site. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜Ž

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you Trig for the information and advice! In light of your input 27's on stock rims that could be run at a lower pressure for soft ride would be our choice. majority of our riding is on rocky mountain trails. No aggressive boulder climbing. Would you have recommendation(s) for brands, tread patterns and ply rating to give a softer ride?

Radials would be my suggestion. Heavier tires seem to be better in mud, something light for sandy trails and snow. BH 2.0's have worked for me, great all around tire.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you for the many nice welcomes and suggestions! Pics seem to be encouraged, so here is one of our rig.

Question: I like the ride advantage of going with bigger tires and also the added ground clearance. Considering 27" or 28" tires with stock rims vs 14" new rims and 26" tires. Using stock rims appears to be the more economical choice. Are there any other practical reasons for going one way or the other? Would probably use same rim/tire on 4 corners +2" spacers.

View attachment 214484
Sounds like you have a plan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!