New member from Canada

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
just saying Hi put some money down on a new pioneer.Don't know what sort of price it's going to be in Canada.The Dealer told me it'll be about 5% more then what it's in the USA so hopefully there right.No idea of the expected date.All I know is having to wait is :(

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
Welcome,
Which Pioneer did you put $ down on? What color you want too?
Ya. We all waiting, Cant wait any longer. And I'm sure the wait is longer in Canada. My local dealer says it will be October. I called another larger dealer and they said mid Aug. I'm not sure when I will be able to see on in person. I want the 700-4. I dont really need 4 seats, But if I do I'll have them. + I see the rear cage is bolted on so it can be removed if you never plan on using the rear seats.

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Welcome slowdryrider.
Glad to see you found us. We are very excited about the Pioneer and expect to have this site jumping soon. Check back often as there are rumors dealers in the USA could see there Pioneers as early as next month. When that starts things will be jumping along here.

I to wish you luck in your wait. Dont worry, It will be here before you know it.
C-ya.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I'am leaning towards the pioneer 700-4.The Dealer has no idea when he'll have one in.I'll just have to keep checking in with him and will wait untill it comes in.I'am pretty sure once they start getting into peoples yards etc: there'll be lots of posts etc: Thanks for the welcome.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome SlowDryRider,
I am super excited to have some Canada friends here. I want to thank you so much for being a part of our forum. We will be sure to relay as much information to you as we can so when its time for you to pick up your Pioneer you will be ready to mod it out.

check back tomorrow, We will be opening up a FREE DECAL request post. So order you some decals and spread the word.
This is the spot for the Pioneer.
Thanks.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey slowdryrider.
welcome to the forums. Dont worry. be for you know it your dealer will have them in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!