New member from Minnesota

joshborton

joshborton

Apr 13, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello. I’m a new member and new owner of 2019 P1K5. I’ve been setting fire to piles of cash this last week, taking in as much of the experience and recommendations of members here as possible. This week, it is time to get to work on the dual battery and some lights.

Thank you all and I look forward to sharing the progress and hobby with you.

Josh

joshborton

joshborton

Apr 13, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
E7E71959 A3AD 4F18 8118 DE7712484BEC
It is the one in the front of the trailer, on its way here from Florida. Current estimate is Wednesday noon. I was just glad the find one, given the current market. Fully stock, about 40 hours on it.

B

BobSmithing

Dec 20, 2020
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello. I’m a new member and new owner of 2019 P1K5. I’ve been setting fire to piles of cash this last week, taking in as much of the experience and recommendations of members here as possible. This week, it is time to get to work on the dual battery and some lights.

Thank you all and I look forward to sharing the progress and hobby with you.

Josh
Welcome from Washington State!

Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
I was just glad the find one, given the current market. Fully stock, about 40 hours on it.
Congratulations, and welcome! The powersports market has been crazy since the beginning of the COVID-19 shutdowns (early 2020). In July 2020 I had to drive 2 hr 45 min to get my Talon. I bought it from the sales manager of a fairly high volume Honda dealer and he said it had already been a huge sales year for him. He was buying any Honda that other dealers were willing to part with and going through them like water.

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!