New member from Wyoming

W

Wyo307

Oct 2, 2021
Wyoming
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Hello all I am very happy to join this group! I am a new member from Pinedale Wyoming and am leaving in a few minutes to take the 1.5 hour drive to pick up my new to me 2016 P1000-3 with only 178 miles on it! I have already learned so much from this site and I am sure that will continue into the future.

My list of mods that I am going to make is quite long already and it seems like you guys are good at spending my money lol because every time I browse this site I find something else I think I need. Mods orders will be placed later this week and I will start my own build thread to document all of that once everything comes in. Thank you all for the willingness to share your knowledge and happy to be here!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all I am very happy to join this group! I am a new member from Pinedale Wyoming and am leaving in a few minutes to take the 1.5 hour drive to pick up my new to me 2016 P1000-3 with only 178 miles on it! I have already learned so much from this site and I am sure that will continue into the future.

My list of mods that I am going to make is quite long already and it seems like you guys are good at spending my money lol because every time I browse this site I find something else I think I need. Mods orders will be placed later this week and I will start my own build thread to document all of that once everything comes in. Thank you all for the willingness to share your knowledge and happy to be here!
Sweeeeettt!!!! Congrats on the new 2 you buggy, and yes… we love to spend yo money. Remember, pics or it didn’t happen.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Welcome from NW Arkansas!

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last edited:
W

Wyo307

Oct 2, 2021
Wyoming
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Here she is all wet from the storm we drove through last night. Also came with the factory honda soft upper doors and soft roof/rear panel still in the boxes. I doubt I will use that stuff so I will probably post it for sale here soon.

Pioneer

Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wecome from Southern Arizona. Spent ten years in Wyoming really enjoyed it. Talk about going back, but as we get older not sure if we could handle that wind and below 0 cold.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome. From another WYO native. I love
Pinedale. I’m from a little south of you. Go to Soda Lake every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wyo307

Oct 2, 2021
Wyoming
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Welcome. From another WYO native. I love
Pinedale. I’m from a little south of you. Go to Soda Lake every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where you at wyo700? I just picked my machine up in rock springs.
Lots of people go to soda now lol I used to have the place to myself more or less

Reactions: Smitty335 and EMAW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!