New member from Wyoming

flyingpig187

flyingpig187

Feb 18, 2021
scottsdale , AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all I am very happy to join this group! I am a new member from Pinedale Wyoming and am leaving in a few minutes to take the 1.5 hour drive to pick up my new to me 2016 P1000-3 with only 178 miles on it! I have already learned so much from this site and I am sure that will continue into the future.

My list of mods that I am going to make is quite long already and it seems like you guys are good at spending my money lol because every time I browse this site I find something else I think I need. Mods orders will be placed later this week and I will start my own build thread to document all of that once everything comes in. Thank you all for the willingness to share your knowledge and happy to be here!
Congrats from Scottsdale, AZ

Reactions: EMAW
J

JosephKeele

Feb 10, 2021
Basin WY
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all I am very happy to join this group! I am a new member from Pinedale Wyoming and am leaving in a few minutes to take the 1.5 hour drive to pick up my new to me 2016 P1000-3 with only 178 miles on it! I have already learned so much from this site and I am sure that will continue into the future.

My list of mods that I am going to make is quite long already and it seems like you guys are good at spending my money lol because every time I browse this site I find something else I think I need. Mods orders will be placed later this week and I will start my own build thread to document all of that once everything comes in. Thank you all for the willingness to share your knowledge and happy to be here!
Welcome from Basin Wyoming- I have a 2020 P 500 and love it!

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I used to be the only pioneer in Pinedale, Wy, now I see them everyday 😂.
20210723 141851

J

Jerryy

Nov 15, 2016
Freedom, Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome Neighbor---from Star Valley, WY

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from Ga.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!