100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from western NC and soon to be in N Idaho myself. @CumminsPusher rides around there a lot. Maybe we can hit some trails in a few weeks. What part of the panhandle or town are you near?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west Georgia

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
55FF6AE4 A151 4F71 B369 EAF333FA3F4B
Welcome from Texas. Your gonna love the p5
SpaceTroll , I just put triggers heat and noise shield in and it’s quieter all ready. I’m sure it’s a must in Texas. I’m in Nova Scotia , so a bit cooler. Haha . Congratulations on the bike. Here’s the shield. Just EPDM rubber roofing. Thanks trigger.
Caper

W

wizardoforange

Jun 21, 2017
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome! And did I hear you mention fly fishing? Went out to Montana several years ago, hired a guide, the rivers were blown out that week, did a white water river fly fishing trip. That was a trip, only fly we used was a Stone fly pattern, is that the prominent pattern there?
I'm still learning the waters here, but I've been catching tons of fish on my eastern dry flies, sometimes with dropper rigs. Ausable Wulff, Royal Wulff both work very well. I'll usually start with a Pheasant Tail, Prince Nymph or Zebra Midge as a dropper. If they are hitting both equally well, I'll continue with the dropper rig; if they show a preference, I'll ditch the wet or the dry. This has been working far better than anything that's "oficially" recommended for these waters.

Reactions: Caper and 100Acre
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just a tip, in case you don't already know.. one of the best steak houses in the Northwest is a short drive from you.
Wolf Lodge, right at the eastern edge of Lake Couer D Alene. Hands down, one of my favorite places to eat.

Reactions: Caper and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a tip, in case you don't already know.. one of the best steak houses in the Northwest is a short drive from you.
Wolf Lodge, right at the eastern edge of Lake Couer D Alene. Hands down, one of my favorite places to eat.
Is that the place off the interstate, red in color? Yup! I've driven by so many times. I'll definitely stop in on this trip!
Wolf Lodge Coeur d'Alene

Reactions: Caper
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is that the place off the interstate, red in color? Yup! I've driven by so many times. I'll definitely stop in on this trip!
Wolf Lodge Coeur d'Alene
Yes it is! It may not look like much from the outside, but DAYUM! The food and the service are both fantastic. Get there before 6pm, or plan to wait a bit.. (or make reservations)

Porterhouse. Med rare.

My God... my mouth is watering just thinkin' about it... :D

Reactions: 100Acre
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!