elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
New to this forum, and to the Honda Pioneer, but not new to forums or OHVs. Found this forum while searching for switch plates for my 2016 P1000 and figured I would join.

A little about how I got here: I've been riding ATVs and SxSs for the better part of 25 years and involved in organized 4wheeling for longer than that. Have been without a SxS or ATV for a few years until last Sept. last year I moved down from Charlotte to one of SCs best kept lake secrets. It didn't take me long to figure out that everybody around here uses a golf cart to get around ... so I started thinking that rather than a single purpose golf cart, I'd get something a little faster that I could also use hunting. Long story, short - ended up with a deal I could not pass up on a 5 seat P1000 and I have been enjoying it though not putting many miles on it. But i now have some hunting land that is less than a 5 minute ride from the house, so I'll have an excuse and a place to get dirty this summer.

Don't know how active I'll be here as I spend 3+ hours a day commuting, but Tapatalk will help.

Hopefully, I won't make too much of a fool of myself here o_O

Oh yeah ... the handle ... took my first elk hunt 17 years ago and became addicted in the first 15 minutes of the first morning ....

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club. Congratulations on the honda P1K.

Reactions: elkaholic
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE TN. Don't worry bout making a fool of yourself, we love fools!! Lol. Pics aren't required but our forum motto is "pics or it didn't happen" lol. Enjoy your stay

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad that you've come on board. Great bunch of info and great ideas here.
Join in the conversation.
ENJOY!!!!!!

(My name comes from years of past employment.)

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from SE TN. Don't worry bout making a fool of yourself, we love fools!! Lol. Pics aren't required but our forum motto is "pics or it didn't happen" lol. Enjoy your stay

Having spent many a day and night on Windrock mtn, I am fully aware of no pics or it did not happen

So no pics of the P-1000, but here's one of the BJ74 at Windrock

96ceff5a4d0098d6669294cf7cca4975

Reactions: Delton
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from SE Missouri.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Does a drunken race around the neighborhood count?

To steal a term from my adventure bike riding days - the next round of farkles started showing up today.
1f8b302b914c0fcd67fc9ab3bdc833ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!