Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My name is Ken and I am a new lifetime member to SXS club. I am looking forward to some great sharing of information. My son-in-law has a Pioneer 700-4 and we ride at Wind Rock, TN and I got hooked. I reading everything on HondaSXS before I make my first purchase.

Does anyone know the latest on 2020 Takeover at Royal Blue Resort? I registered and am planning to go.

Forgot to mention it but I am also a 20- year licensed ham radio operator so if anyone needs help on radios, let me know.

Thanks

Ken Wind Rock 7  1 13 2020

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My name is Ken and I am a new lifetime member to SXS club. I am looking forward to some great sharing of information. My son-in-law has a Pioneer 700-4 and we ride at Wind Rock, TN and I got hooked. I reading everything on HondaSXS before I make my first purchase.

Does anyone know the latest on 2020 Takeover at Royal Blue Resort? I registered and am planning to go.

Forgot to mention it but I am also a 20- year licensed ham radio operator so if anyone needs help on radios, let me know.

Thanks

KenView attachment 191640
Welcome to the club, Windrock is my favorite park as well.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thanks

KenView attachment 191640

Welcome to the club;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!