AJMX824

AJMX824

Mar 26, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi everyone. My name is A.J. ..I'm from The South West part of Virginia but living at the foothills of the Sierras in Northern California now. I have a background in Motocross, but after many broken bones I've moved over to getting a SxS hoping the roll cage will cut down on the injuries while still having a blast. I recently purchased a 2020 Talon R, and before purchasing I read a lot of the information and threads on the site and decided to join now that I have one. I do most of my riding in Northern California and in the desert in Nevada.

IMG 7206

Last edited:
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone. My name is A.J. ..I'm from The South West part of Virginia but living at the foothills of the Sierras in Northern California now. I have a background in Motocross, but after many broken bones I've moved over to getting a SxS hoping the roll cage will cut down on the injuries while still having a blast. I recently purchased a 2020 Talon R, and before purchasing I read a lot of the information and threads on the site and decided to join now that I have one. I do most of my riding in Northern California and in the desert in Nevada.

Welcome to the club from Tennessee;)

AJMX824

AJMX824

Mar 26, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon R
Nice looking machine you have there:)
Thanks! I'm loving it so far! Still completely stock, but I'll be adding some stuff to it along the way and try and figure out the appropriate place to post upgrades / pics. I think my first upgrade will be upgrading the seat belts to harnesses, but still haven't decided on which one I'll be getting. :)

advertisement
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado, also an ex motocrosser (loooonnnngggggg ago) and a retiring dirt bike rider - quitting before I hurt myself again. obtw: red's fastest. Check out @hondabob 's 6000 and 10000 mile reports, he has a great idea for adding a snorkel with a 3" Uni pod filter. Stock, Honda's air intake is in a compromised location and, as a pleated paper element, isn't as cleanable as the oiled foam you're used to. Bob runs his intake up to the roof line which is out of the rain, I may have to do that in the future although I prefer sunshine riding.

I gXGK7GX M

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 197505
WELCOME! From NW Arkansas.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! I'm loving it so far! Still completely stock, but I'll be adding some stuff to it along the way and try and figure out the appropriate place to post upgrades / pics. I think my first upgrade will be upgrading the seat belts to harnesses, but still haven't decided on which one I'll be getting. :)

You could do a build thread;)

advertisement