AirborneVet

AirborneVet

Lifetime Member
Apr 20, 2020
Snow Camp, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello all, I am Dan and from beautiful North Carolina. I currently do not own a pioneer, but will be getting one in the near future. Got my eyes on the electric blue 1000-5 at the local shop. I do currently have a Honda Foreman and it’s been great. But I would like something bigger, with the bed, as we currently have a farm and chores would sure be easier in a pioneer. Not to mention something that the whole family can get in and something we can all take to trail ride. Looking forward to scouting the forums and see what useful info I can find. Thanks for having me.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello all, I am Dan and from beautiful North Carolina. I currently do not own a pioneer, but will be getting one in the near future. Got my eyes on the electric blue 1000-5 at the local shop. I do currently have a Honda Foreman and it’s been great. But I would like something bigger, with the bed, as we currently have a farm and chores would sure be easier in a pioneer. Not to mention something that the whole family can get in and something we can all take to trail ride. Looking forward to scouting the forums and see what useful info I can find. Thanks for having me.
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Don't do it! You will end up selling the farm to feed your addiction! HA!

advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from Tennessee. I have a foreman to but my pioneer is so much more fun;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!