Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Russ. Watched a few of your videos on YouTube. They had been very good and informative! I plan on putting the bent a-arms and life on so I can run 30’s. I am fairly tall, 6’5” so I don’t want to squat to get in. Bad ankles from jumping.
Thank you for your service. The 30’s will lift it up for sure.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hello all, I am Dan and from beautiful North Carolina. I currently do not own a pioneer, but will be getting one in the near future. Got my eyes on the electric blue 1000-5 at the local shop. I do currently have a Honda Foreman and it’s been great. But I would like something bigger, with the bed, as we currently have a farm and chores would sure be easier in a pioneer. Not to mention something that the whole family can get in and something we can all take to trail ride. Looking forward to scouting the forums and see what useful info I can find. Thanks for having me.
P1000s are overrated, get a P5. You all can fit if you try. Welcome from Florida

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!