D

Doubleheader

Sep 30, 2022
Warren, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi everyone, Doubleheader here from western PA. I use my 1000-3 for trail riding, deer and mushroom hunting. Looking forward to reading posts discussing modifications, which I have done none of other than adding a winch, windshield and roof. I plan to add a second battery soon, then, next spring I want to work on reducing cab heat. The cab is simply too warm to enjoy a summer ride.

07789125 19F4 461E B531 3E0B61CF234E

41077313 2ECA 4BBC B466 90DD2028E968

Last edited:
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi everyone, Doubleheader here from western PA. I use my 1000-3 for trail riding, deer and mushroom hunting. Looking forward to reading posts discussing modifications, which I have done none of other than adding a winch, windshield and roof. I plan to add a second battery soon, then, next spring I want to work on reducing cab heat. The cab is simply too warm to enjoy a summer ride.

View attachment 356568

View attachment 356562
welcome from Ohio there is a ton of good info on here and a bunch of great people to help you spend your money on goodies. as far as the heat issue @trigger can help there Quick Shield

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. Great members here, - to help you spend money with mods. It never ends. Plus you get extra points for starting off with pictures.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
FYI @Doubleheader .
Many have added a rubber mat for under the seat for cab heat, made by a well known member @trigger, pre-cut to fit Pioneers, just lay it in place. He’s been doing it for years now, started with his P500 and expanded to other Pioneers like yours.

It cuts down on heat, noise and dust coming up from under the seat. It replaced my fabric/foil type which held moisture. If interested you could PM him here or check out his website as well as his post nere on the forum. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH!

Pics or it didn’t happen ✅
Red is the fastest color ✅
Ready for us to tell you how to spend more money on the SxS ✅✅✅ (We are experts at this)

You’ve completed the trifecta out of the gate!
Go get a QuickShield (aka TriggerShield informally here on the forum) and you can be another satisfied customer of Triggers!

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!