Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to the forum. We would love to follow along with your adventures and modifications.

Hang around for a while and ask questions or read what others have done and give us your feedback.

Congrats again on coming over from the Darkside.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

Reactions: sharp
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah let us know what your initial impressions are - regardless of what they are. I enjoy honest feedback.

Waylan

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome @davidw450, I'm also in Texas. Please feel free to contact me, I am going to start trying to get some Texas guys and gals to start up a small group of Pioneer owners together and maybe schedule some group outings.
I was able to attend this years [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover,[/HASHTAG]What a thrill it was. Hopefully we can get a few more form Texas to attend next years.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@davidw450 Welcome to the club! Congrats on the new P1K5D. Post pics of your awesome new ride!

Reactions: Tramguage1
D

davidw450

Mar 25, 2016
wichita falls texas
Welcome @davidw450, I'm also in Texas. Please feel free to contact me, I am going to start trying to get some Texas guys and gals to start up a small group of Pioneer owners together and maybe schedule some group outings.
I was able to attend this years [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover,[/HASHTAG]What a thrill it was. Hopefully we can get a few more form Texas to attend next years.
red necks de mayo may 5,6,7 at st jo texas.I plan on being there

R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!