P1000 New p1000 owner!!

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally went and got me a pioneer 1000-5

So far, I've got winch, rims and tires mounted, have the HL lift, just haven't decided if I want to install yet, I am building a custom aluminum roof, hopefully be done with that by next week, then install the light Bars, radio system, led cab lights

Wanting to customize the cup holders, either build a stronger tailgate or reinforce the oem tailgate, maybe some arm rest for the front doors, rear fenders for when/if I remove the back doors for more leg room for passengers, second battery

Excited to have something new to work on and build!!

Reactions: Shawn81 and Eltobgi
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum, take a look around get some ideas of how to make it yours.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 20479 Finally went and got me a pioneer 1000-5

So far, I've got winch, rims and tires mounted, have the HL lift, just haven't decided if I want to install yet, I am building a custom aluminum roof, hopefully be done with that by next week, then install the light Bars, radio system, led cab lights

Wanting to customize the cup holders, either build a stronger tailgate or reinforce the oem tailgate, maybe some arm rest for the front doors, rear fenders for when/if I remove the back doors for more leg room for passengers, second battery

Welcome...

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 20479 Finally went and got me a pioneer 1000-5

Nice looking machine. Welcome to an awesome forum. Lots of members with great ideas and help if needed!!!

Reactions: Mattdean
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum. As mentioned, plenty of great ideas floating around here to steal (I mean borrow lol). One is a snorkel. Or at least some type of modification to prefilter. If there's any chance of running through water, it's a sound idea.

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum. As mentioned, plenty of great ideas floating around here to steal (I mean borrow lol). One is a snorkel. Or at least some type of modification to prefilter. If there's any chance of running through water, it's a sound idea.
Thank you, I've got the snorkel taken care of, first thing I did was buy the snorkel off of snorkelyouratv.com, easiest snorkel I've ever done!

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was looking at that same snorkel good to hear a review on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I've used that same site for a bunch of different four wheelers and sxs snorkels, they do good work and give pretty good and simple directions

advertisement
Flip87

Flip87

Jun 21, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was looking at that same snorkel good to hear a review on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the snorkel coming out of fender. Have not had any problems with it. Every time I go riding I am atleast 30% butt deep in water. Check all the fluids and no problems

Pioneer_Jake

Pioneer_Jake

Aug 29, 2016
Lima Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn this is the snorkel I want but can not find it anywhere! The only one they offer on snorkelyouratv.com looks like a damn stack coming straight up out of the fender. I could see it getting smacked around on branches and anything else in the trails. Any advice on where to look for one like this?

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn this is the snorkel I want but can not find it anywhere! The only one they offer on snorkelyouratv.com looks like a damn stack coming straight up out of the fender. I could see it getting smacked around on branches and anything else in the trails. Any advice on where to look for one like this?

That one in the picture is from snorkelyouratv.com, it's the same one I have!

Pioneer_Jake

Pioneer_Jake

Aug 29, 2016
Lima Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That one in the picture is from snorkelyouratv.com, it's the same one I have!
What the heck. I must be a couple weeks too late or something. They no longer have that one on their website and I'm not a fan of the new one. I guess I'll have to rig up and make my own replica.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!