P500 New p500 owner just signed up for this club

Steve00

Steve00

Feb 15, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys just wanted to post I'm on my first month on my p500 I did a lot of homework that I am definitely not disappointed winch being installed today and tires being put on next week stock tires are ridiculous LOL I'm putting on 26 in keeping it practical what can I ride will I notice with the 2-inch increase you think?

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys just wanted to post I'm on my first month on my p500 I did a lot of homework that I am definitely not disappointed winch being installed today and tires being put on next week stock tires are ridiculous LOL I'm putting on 26 in keeping it practical what can I ride will I notice with the 2-inch increase you think?
Welcome

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Welcome from East Tennessee. Tires are probably the best mod you can do. I also went with 26's. Although I may try 27's next time around.

Reactions: Mudder
Livinthelegend

Livinthelegend

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. There is a saying on here, pictures or it didn't happen.

Tires are a great start. I went with 26" Ripsaws. I only test drove my P5 on the dealer lot with stock, so I can't speak to how it rides different. With that said, there is a lot of evidence of the P500 doing great things on this forum. @jay_man81 has a lot of good videos on you tube under Appalachian Mountain Riders. That is a great place to start for ideas.

Also check out the build threads on the forum. They have helped me a ton.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Welcome and you made a great choice. Be sure to post a picture or two of that new ride....

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome, from a fairly new member myself. Haven’t even had my P5 a full week yet. Have a roof, steering wheel knob, got a speaker system just waiting for the weekend to install them. Also have a glove box from Chooglin on its way to my house right now. He’s a good guy (as is everyone else up here I’ve conversed with) and his glove box will be a much needed accessory to help with the lack of storage. Then just like you, tires will be next in the coming months. I will also second the comment on @jay_man81 from Appalachian Mountain Riders.. very helpful guy with a great YouTube channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from ND! Winch, tires, reverse mod, sway bar removal & tunes :D are some first easy mods! Have fun with it, as it is a great machine.

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Taller

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome Steve O. You'll notice better traction, speedo accuracy, slight loss of power depending on what you went with and it's going to be more tippy unless you went with offset wheels or spacers. Some guys run that way and are okay with it, I thought the stability sucked.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings, enjoy your p5!!

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Wisconsin

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from GA.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!