P500 New P520 bad alignment

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well this new machine was out just like my new Talon was. Steering wheel off and passenger side was about 3/4”+ toed out, which made it really push on the asphalt. if you look close at the pic you can see it. With steering wheel set straight the drivers side was perfect. 10 minutes later using the string method all is good. I’m thinking the person at the factory has a bad left eye or not one at all.

XJlfVQf
JgbakUW

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Well this new machine was out just like my new Talon was. Steering wheel off and passenger side was about 3/4”+ toed out, which made it really push on the asphalt. if you look close at the pic you can see it. With steering wheel set straight the drivers side was perfect. 10 minutes later using the string method all is good. I’m thinking the person at the factory has a bad left eye or not one at all.

View attachment 292812
View attachment 292813
He doesn't have a string silly .

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Mine was significantly out of whack too. Took 2 turns of the turnbuckle on both sides to bring mine back in. Then had to center the wheel. For what they charge for these things it kind of pisses me off.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!