highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have made one shifter plate for the P1000 with i4WD that has different 4wd options. A coworker has a model with this so he will try the fit and make sure it works before I formally add these to the website. I don't susupect the mounting to be any different than the other P1000 but I need to make sure.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
These will be rolling with me to pioneer takeover. Didn’t fall in the schedule to have coated but they’re going! If anyone wants a raw aluminum plate they they’ll be less expensive at takeover. But if you want black or silver then you will be able to buy at a discount and I’ll ship them after coating.
7309EA4F 3BB4 439A 99EC B9294B150B0C

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got it installed and I have to say that it’s a vast improvement over the OEM plate. I don’t have a windshield but I still had to remove the dash to get it installed properly but there were some things that I wanted to do that benefitted with the dash off so I killed two birds with one stone. Thanks again for the quality product and the quick shipping!
Fbb3beb6311a01f2beda3deb30094e43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Got it installed and I have to say that it’s a vast improvement over the OEM plate. I don’t have a windshield but I still had to remove the dash to get it installed properly but there were some things that I wanted to do that benefitted with the dash off so I killed two birds with one stone. Thanks again for the quality product and the quick shipping!
View attachment 280942

Thank you for the kind comments. I do my best to make quality products for you guys.

Reactions: Isaiah
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I like the looks of these, has anyone figured out a rubber "Dust seal" for these?
With my Talon plates I tried a couple different materials to seal off the area. What I thought would be the best solution didn't work. I glued a flat neoprene gasket material to the bottom of my Talon shifter plate with a slit down the center of the shifter channels. What would happen though is that the shifting motion would sometimes cause the neoprene to to flip up instead of down and bind the shifter preventing an easy shift. After that I culled the project.

But the good news is that my P1000 shifter plate has 20% less open area than the OEM plate.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've nearly sold out of Pioneer shifter plates with another batch being made this week.
Thanks to all who have purchased and I certainly hope everyone is satisfied with the improvement. I'm selling function not a bling cover for the crappy factory shifter plate.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These shifter plates are a huge improvement over OEM plates. I don’t need to turn on my dome light when going through the gears in the dark anymore.

R

rickoshea

I've nearly sold out of Pioneer shifter plates with another batch being made this week.
Thanks to all who have purchased and I certainly hope everyone is satisfied with the improvement. I'm selling function not a bling cover for the crappy factory shifter plate.
i tried to order a set but no shipping to British Columbia Canada?

• Sad
Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!