Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from the Ga/Tn line. Your story of prior off road atv/dual sport bike/street bikes is so similar to mine. I just wish they had the Pioneers decades ago in the younger 1970s 3-wheeler period, (good times, hard earned money to buy rides).
Some great members here, internet friends that treat you like good neighbors.

B516F581 C381 4A7B 984D DEA51299BA0C 7BC896DD AC69 4EBC 841E 48F99618173B 7896C881 0C67 4B27 899E 8C6B4A627BFE 7F9049EE 1DB1 49A2 A322 6B49573DFBE6 7D9CD2FF 104A 4AED 925A 517EDD6674E6

Last edited:
J

JRH

Feb 21, 2021
Upstate NY
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the forum from the Ga/Tn line. Your story of prior off road atv/dual sport bike/street bikes is so similar to mine. I just wish they had the Pioneers decades ago in the 3 wheeler period.
Some great members here, internet friends that treat you like good neighbors.
View attachment 330948
Mudder that could have been me! The Tri-Moto was my first scratch to this itch! Went from there to a 1984 200x (wish I still had) to a long pause then a 2002 Rancher 350 ES (still runs great today) another pause to 2021 700-4 deluxe.

monbecca

monbecca

Mar 9, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings to the forum members, new member here from the Thumb, Michigan.

I must say I was looking around for a SxS, as this is my first one, and ended up getting the Pioneer 700-4. My first Honda was a '71 green 3 wheeler with the balloon tires, then XL250, a couple Magna's, and have been running a Honda Foreman 450 for 20+ years.

I must say the base price wasn't bad, it was the accessories that put it up there with the price of a cheap new car! But a few creature comforts are worth it as the body gets older and the aches and pains start.

Looking forward to plowing snow 'inside' a cab, even if it has air leaks, lol. Anyway, some good info here and I hope my Pioneer is as good as my Foreman, which I kept as it doesn't owe me a thing. Only ever done regular maintenance and it has never failed me.

View attachment 330012
Welcome from Mi also, Nice ride!!

D

DEAK700

Apr 16, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi, I’m in Michigan also, just wondering where did you find your SxS, I’ve been looking and no one has any 700-4 or deluxes in stock or on order.
I was just snooping around local Honda dealerships and found a 700-2, decided to just go take a look at it and ask questions, dealer just happened to have the 700-4 there so got lucky. I actually wanted the Deluxe model, but as they are so hard to find and I couldn't even order one, decided to grab this one. Will probably spring for Power Steering down the road.

Anyway, I got this one at the Lapeer Honda shop, no issues. Dealer there had almost all the accessories I wanted already on it so was ez decision, except you gotta pay for it, lol.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, ride on!

K

kodaclr

Sep 5, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was just snooping around local Honda dealerships and found a 700-2, decided to just go take a look at it and ask questions, dealer just happened to have the 700-4 there so got lucky. I actually wanted the Deluxe model, but as they are so hard to find and I couldn't even order one, decided to grab this one. Will probably spring for Power Steering down the road.

Anyway, I got this one at the Lapeer Honda shop, no issues. Dealer there had almost all the accessories I wanted already on it so was ez decision, except you gotta pay for it, lol.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, ride on!
So no problems with Lapeer, That’s good because I’ve been talking to them also.
Enjoy your ride

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hi, I’m in Michigan also, just wondering where did you find your SxS, I’ve been looking and no one has any 700-4 or deluxes in stock or on order.
What dealers have you spoke to?

Reactions: Buggyman
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just

Lapeer Honda, the others were just looking online and nobody has anything in stock
Roger that.
was wondering who u checked with ? Dont trust on line. 3/4 of the time they wont list it At least what Ive found in mi. Id call and ask. Ive bought from and drive past US 27 motorsports St Johns on my way to my cabin. They had a P7 there last weekend and this past weekend. check c&c in Brighton. They usually have a few. Even call up north to like Extreme in Gaylord for example, they had one on the showroom floor a few weeks ago when I was there. Got to make calls. Depends how bad u want one?

K

kodaclr

Sep 5, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Roger that.
was wondering who u checked with ? Dont trust on line. 3/4 of the time they wont list it At least what Ive found in mi. Id call and ask. Ive bought from and drive past US 27 motorsports St Johns on my way to my cabin. They had a P7 there last weekend and this past weekend. check c&c in Brighton. They usually have a few. Even call up north to like Extreme in Gaylord for example, they had one on the showroom floor a few weeks ago when I was there. Got to make calls. Depends how bad u want one?
Thanks for the advice, I’m familiar with all those places, I will check them out

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!