2. Talon X
Those boys didn't mind seeing the green ones roll through. :cool:
No they sure didnt lol.
51C44B39 D127 4D74 847A 9CC2AEF194CB
BA6FB7BF AB6C 401C A3BD C6529E893C22
405736AF BDD5 446B A4BE 13A7C6F484DF

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Greetings to the forum members, new member here from the Thumb, Michigan.

I must say I was looking around for a SxS, as this is my first one, and ended up getting the Pioneer 700-4. My first Honda was a '71 green 3 wheeler with the balloon tires, then XL250, a couple Magna's, and have been running a Honda Foreman 450 for 20+ years.

I must say the base price wasn't bad, it was the accessories that put it up there with the price of a cheap new car! But a few creature comforts are worth it as the body gets older and the aches and pains start.

Looking forward to plowing snow 'inside' a cab, even if it has air leaks, lol. Anyway, some good info here and I hope my Pioneer is as good as my Foreman, which I kept as it doesn't owe me a thing. Only ever done regular maintenance and it has never failed me.

View attachment 330012

Nice ride! Welcome from far SW corner of Indiana

Chasmo

Chasmo

Jul 17, 2021
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2

I must say I was looking around for a SxS, as this is my first one, and ended up getting the Pioneer 700-4. My first Honda was a '71 green 3 wheeler with the balloon tires, then XL250, a couple Magna's, and have been running a Honda Foreman 450 for 20+ years.

I must say the base price wasn't bad, it was the accessories that put it up there with the price of a cheap new car! But a few creature comforts are worth it as the body gets older and the aches and pains start.

Looking forward to plowing snow 'inside' a cab, even if it has air leaks, lol. Anyway, some good info here and I hope my Pioneer is as good as my Foreman, which I kept as it doesn't owe me a thing. Only ever done regular maintenance and it has never failed me.

View attachment 330012
Great Ride! I plow snow with my 700 and never have had an issue. It helps if you put some weight in the back end when the snow gets heavy.

K

kodaclr

Sep 5, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hi, I’m in Michigan also, just wondering where did you find your SxS, I’ve been looking and no one has any 700-4 or deluxes in stock or on order.

R

RonDon

Jun 19, 2019
Ronald, WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!
Deak700, reading about your new 700-4 and wanted to let you know that I live in Ronald, WA near the Last Resort. We got about 5 feet during January snow storms. My Honda (700-4) with a plow did the job except for a couple of times when it rained right after and the road crew rolled a 3 foot berm into my driveway entrance a few times. I had to pay our neighbor who has a Kabota Tractor with a heavy duty snow blower on it to clear me out to start over again. Long winter but with the cab and heater it was pretty darn nice compared to my 27" Cub Cadet walk behind blower. I also learned that we need to lubricate the winch cable with penetrating oil to slow down the deterioration of the cable. Enjoy you new machine, it works well and is reliable.

B

BobRack

Supporting Member
Oct 7, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 330012
I highly recommend you look into joining some Facebook groups. There are several very good ones to look at. Search groups for Honda Pioneer Riders, Honda Pioneer 700 Riders, Honda Pioneer 700 owners and so on.

M

mibracedude

Jul 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 330012
Welcome. I'm in MI also and have the same machine. You will find the front seat VERY HOT is the summer. I measured the temp at 165 degrees. Honda does nothing. I added a bilge pump fan this winter hoping it cools my butt in the summer. Lots of remedies have been described and are sold. The fan was the most logical and inexpensive. Stay tuned, it hasn't been tested.

Timo

Timo

Jul 29, 2021
North Georgia Woods
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 330012Welcome from NW Georgia!

U

UCME

May 10, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 330012
Greetings! I purchased a 700-4 deluxe two years ago and love it. I live out in southern Utah and have access to endless desert trails and hills. I haven't met a hill I couldn't climb. I'm sure you will love yours. My only complaint is, in my opinion, it could use a 4'th gear. By the way, I added a piece of plexiglass behind the front seat. It really helps in keeping the dust and dirt out of the cab area.

Pioneer 5 Pioneer 1

D

Dustygal

Apr 8, 2021
Nevada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

View attachment 330012
You are going to love your new 700-4! We sure love ours! I too started with a Rancher and Foreman both and they are still going strong since 1999. Work horses for sure! Glad you got your new toy all decked out like you want it.

Sparky69

Sparky69

Feb 26, 2019
North Cascades - Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from the Great Northwest. I too had the 3-wheeler and still have my 2001 Honda TRX450 Foreman S. Regular maintenance is key. I have 8K on that and 2600 on my 2019 1000 EPS. You will love your new machine. I am right there with you on the accessories. Everyone here has great ideas and answers. This is a great forum. Enjoy.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!