Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, New pk1 owner here from west of Charlotte Nc. Have put 99 miles on the Pioneer in 3 weeks. Since new I’ve installed the basics (windshield, Roof, 28s and bead lock wheels, Fox shocks and PV3 tuner)

Would love to meet to some other pioneer owners who like to take trips riding. Currently only rode Carolina Adventure world 2 times with the Pk1. But always down for a new adventure!

View attachment 241089
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

JSDAVIS

JSDAVIS

Sep 12, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, New pk1 owner here from west of Charlotte Nc. Have put 99 miles on the Pioneer in 3 weeks. Since new I’ve installed the basics (windshield, Roof, 28s and bead lock wheels, Fox shocks and PV3 tuner)

Would love to meet to some other pioneer owners who like to take trips riding. Currently only rode Carolina Adventure world 2 times with the Pk1. But always down for a new adventure!

View attachment 241089
I’m just east of Charlotte. I enjoy the HM trails in WV. I just got my first service done on mine last week (125 miles/14 hours). Your ride looks real good! Did you ride it much before the fox shocks and if so is there a big difference? Also, how are the trails at CAW? I like good trail riding but I'm not much on a lot of mud.

Reactions: Mudwing and TxDoc
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I’m just east of Charlotte. I enjoy the HM trails in WV. I just got my first service done on mine last week (125 miles/14 hours). Your ride looks real good! Did you ride it much before the fox shocks and if so is there a big difference? Also, how are the trails at CAW? I like good trail riding but I'm not much on a lot of mud.
CAW is ok for a day trip. Easy mostly with some rutted/harder hills. There’s some places with deeper mud but you can drive around them. Last time I was there they was closing off the creek riding which really sucks. It was one of the best things there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!