New Pk1 owner here near Charlotte Nc

B

BeardedGenger

Dec 8, 2020
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, New pk1 owner here from west of Charlotte Nc. Have put 99 miles on the Pioneer in 3 weeks. Since new I’ve installed the basics (windshield, Roof, 28s and bead lock wheels, Fox shocks and PV3 tuner)

Would love to meet to some other pioneer owners who like to take trips riding. Currently only rode Carolina Adventure world 2 times with the Pk1. But always down for a new adventure!

46F9D5B6 7D96 40C5 BE30 5C4A42E337B1

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, (about 4 hours west of you) keep your eye on the regional section at the bottom of the home page, a lot of people post group rides in there. Also, check out Ride RoyalBlue and Windrock park in Tennessee just north of Knoxville great places to ride.

kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, New pk1 owner here from west of Charlotte Nc. Have put 99 miles on the Pioneer in 3 weeks. Since new I’ve installed the basics (windshield, Roof, 28s and bead lock wheels, Fox shocks and PV3 tuner)

Would love to meet to some other pioneer owners who like to take trips riding. Currently only rode Carolina Adventure world 2 times with the Pk1. But always down for a new adventure!

View attachment 241089

Welcome! Deep Creek ATV Park is a really nice park near Fayetteville, I go there mostly since it's basically in my backyard and it's very affordable. There's also Outback ATV Park in between Fayetteville and Charlotte; haven't been to it yet but thinking about going in a couple weeks. Bet you've heard of Busco, the trails are covered in water right now though from what I've read. Maybe we could put a ride together somewhere, wherever.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey, Welcome to the club from 45m west...
Not much riding around here.
CAW is ok for a Sunday stroll.
Lake Houser good during the summer so you can go swimming in the river.
Haven't been to Uwharrie or Brown in 10 years.

Mostly go to Royal Blue and need to make a trip to WV soon.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!