Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi,
This is the official introduction to the optional Post Prefix'es.

By now i'm sure you have seen a few "Post Prefix'es" show up here and there or as a option when posting. This new feature will help to easily identify which Honda SxS is being discussed. This will help readers know which machine the topic is about when viewing the recent post listing without having to guess which category it is under. I have also found this really helpful building the new "Resources" section. I think you will find it just as helpful!

As of right now this is a OPTIONAL selection and not required, just leave it "No Prefix" if you don't want to pick one! Depending on the use and overall appeal it may be required in the future.

The "P500", "P700-2", and "P700-4" should be used to discuss a topic ONLY for that model!
The "P700" prefix should generally be used as most P700-2 and P700-4 topics are flexible between the two.
The "Multi" prefix should be used when the topic fits the P5, P7, or BR

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!