TWO Great how-2 post contributions this week!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Big shout out and CONGRATULATIONS to @Russ989 and @Montecresto both earning the CLUB CONTRIBUTOR badge this week for their work taking pictures and documenting some projects they completed on their rigs.

Check out these two new resources:

Qualifying for Club Contributor is fairly easy. All we ask is for something that brings value to the community in a way other users can benefit from reading. Though we mostly want to focus on machine related topics we have accepted a few users for other projects.

If you have a project coming up, consider taking pictures along the way. Pictures are the hardest thing to do and one many forget. Once this is done text can be added to it later to create a guide of some sort for members to read.

If you are interested please reach out to me beforehand to open up discussion on the project. I will help guild you along as needed.

Thanks again for taking pictures and documenting the process. It will really help future riders.

Some limitations.
I will ONLY consider unique content.
Videos are also accepted but it MUST be apparent the video was made for the club members with sporadic references, logos, and descriptions links back to the site as well as permission to archive the video.

PS, If you have something from the past that you want to look at for qualification, just shoot me a message and we will see about getting it done.
I probably owe several of you contributor badges. I cant keep up with it all... So, Just let me know so I can get it corrected.

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
The information and knowledge shared throughout this forum like in these 2 posts is what makes HondaSxS.com so great. Great job!!!

***and the shenanigans are fun too*** :D

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Strong work gentlemen!

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!