P1000m3 New seat needed

D

Dasmoeturhead

I need a new bottom seat cushion. Mine got wet, and I could not get it to dry out after many attempts. Whem I get into the pk3 the rest is actually a block of ice. Not fun!
Does anybody know if the newer model bottom,vidhipns are thicker, and will it fit.
Thanks for any help.

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need a new bottom seat cushion. Mine got wet, and I could not get it to dry out after many attempts. Whem I get into the pk3 the rest is actually a block of ice. Not fun!
Does anybody know if the newer model bottom,vidhipns are thicker, and will it fit.
Thanks for any help.
Dont know what year you have but 17 seat is better than 16

D

Dasmoeturhead

Dont know what year you have but 17 seat is better than 16
It's a 16. Thanks. Do you know if there are any interference issues between years? It sucks sitting on a block of ice in the morning LOL.

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!