P1000 New Set of Wheels and Tires

Matt_Brown

Matt_Brown

Jan 20, 2020
Bright, Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone,
I just recently picked up a 2020 P1k-5 and have it street legal in my state. The stock tires are wearing as to be expected and so I’m looking at getting a set of light duty truck tires on a new set of rims. I’m wanting to know what size rims and tires I should run with a stock pioneer. I would ideally like to have all 4 corners the same so I can rotate often. Does anyone have any recommendations for me?

Reactions: Isaiah
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
15” rims that are 7” wide at a 5x2 back spacing and 1” wheel spacers in the rear seems pretty common and works well.

That's what I'm running, with the SATV adjustable a-arms. Had mine machine aligned and all tires balanced and they are wearing perfectly, no shake either.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!