P500 New something I have been working on

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Started a YouTube channel for something to do while stuck on conference calls. First attempt. New to the video editing and shooting so hopefully things get better as I keep doing it. A little mud action while looking for Whistle Pigs.

You need to bring up the sound level, I could barely hear it, otherwise very enjoyable video.
One more thing, you need a little light in the man cave, your face was in a shadow.

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
You need to bring up the sound level, I could barely hear it, otherwise very enjoyable video.
One more thing, you need a little light in the man cave, your face was in a shadow.
Yeah, first attempt. Lots of things to work on. They will get better over time and with more practice. It gives you an appreciation for how hard it is to produce a high quality show. Shoot for 10 minutes, edit for 2 hours.

Reactions: Jshell3
J

Jshell3

Yeah, first attempt. Lots of things to work on. They will get better over time and with more practice. It gives you an appreciation for how hard it is to produce a high quality show. Shoot for 10 minutes, edit for 2 hours.
This is true. I bet I worked on the 3 minute Blueberry music video for the better part of an afternoon.

Reactions: Duckiller

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!